Radial Artery Compression Tourniquet
Tabeeb Radial Artery Compression Tourniquet is an effective device specially designed for radial artery hemostasis of post percutaneous puncture. The compression device lies against the patient’s skin to optimize compression with a view on the puncture site and deflate the compression balloon in stages by controlled 2 ml air.
- The balloon was designed to comfortably achieve patent hemostasis.
- Using transparent material ensures clear visual control of hemostasis procedure.
- One way spring valve connected to the balloons allows of accurate pressure adjustment to provide personalized hemostasis procedure.
- Adjustable band length is convenient to fit for patient’s comfort with a secure placement of the device
- The balloon was designed to provide uniform pressure on patient hemostasis.
- Made with a standard luer lock connection and standard syringe
|Model||Balloon Structure||Bandage Length (cm)||Max Air Volume (mL)||Connector|